The service has been creatively designed to support the development of children in their busy day of playing and actively learning new skills.
Our rooms inside are spacious, filled with light and resources to captivate young minds. From babies to kindy kids, you can be sure your child will be supported to play, learn, eat and rest.
Our child care service consists of six purpose built rooms that accommodate children according to their age and developmental needs. Rooms are light and beautifully appointed with natural decor, toys, furnishings and equipment to reinforce our sustainable practices. Our playgrounds are open and designed architecturally to foster the natural curiosity of children. Inviting and fun to play in, children don't want to come inside.
Having permanent educators caring for your child means secure attachments are developed early on. Confidence in care and a consistent approach helps your child settle quickly into their day. Daily routines and transitions support your child to become confident and social making the most of their day
What is included in your daily care:
• Morning Tea
• Afternoon Tea
• Late snack
• Our meals are prepared daily and our menus have been approved by the Healthy Eating Advisor Service
• Bedding and linen
• Child Portfolios
• Access to medical and nursing services if needed
• Curriculum implementation to include daily language and literacy; numeracy; music and language; art and drama
• Healthy Eating Programs as part of daily education
• Daily sustainable practices
• Early Start Kindergarten Program
Hours of Operation: